Ready to cook mushroom risotto
Servings: 2/3 people
Main ingredients: Carnaroli rice, dehydrated boletus edulis, dehydrated onion and dehydrated vegetable broth.
Storage conditions: Keep it well closed in a cool and dry place.
Boletus Edulis risotto is a high qualilty ready to cook risotto. Just add water!
Suitable for vegans and gluten and lactose intolerant people.
All ingredients are included to facilitate cooking and ensure an excellent result: Carnaroli rice (the right one for risotto), dehydrated boletus edulis and dehydrated vegetable broth.
Preparation: 20 minutes approximately.
1. Heat 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil in your pan over a medium heat.
2. Add the contents of the jar and stir well for a 1 minute to coat with oil.
3. Add one glass white wine stirring until evaporated.
4. Now add a couple of glasses hot water and stir until it has all disappeared into the rice. Carry on adding and stirring in a large splash of hot water at a time, until rice is cooked – this will take about 18 mins.
5. To give extra flavour grind on top just a couple of twists of Stefania Calugi Dried White truffle slices and raspberry. It will give it a very special aroma.
No customer reviews for the moment.