- 1 Fiid Sundried Tomato Lentil Ragu
- 1 Courgette
- 1 Aubergine
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1tbs Olive Oil
- Handful fresh basil, chopped
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven 180C
- To prepare start by slicing the courgettes, aubergine and tomatoes
- In a round oven proof dish and pour your Italian Sundried Tomato Lentil Ragu, using the back of a spoon spread it out evenly around the dish.
- Place your courgettes, aubergine and tomatoes on top of the Ragu, facing them up and going around in the same direction to help them stay in place, alternating between each vegetable.
- Sprinkle the top salt & pepper and drizzle with olive oil
- Place in the oven for 20 – 25min
- Top with freshly chopped basil and serve. Enjoy ☺