A complete joy!
A very simple vegan recipe with a creamy pesto and glacial mint.
Come and visit us at Wedoyoga Summer Festival!
Tuscany agrifood tradition evolves, changes and takes a new shape, moulded by the learned and farsighted hands of Severino Becagli. The company, ...
This tomato sandwich gets a delicious tangy kick from creamy white bean spread. Basil adds fresh flavor and lettuce and avocado add extra veggie goodness.
White bean puree:
· 1 ½ cups cooked cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
· 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
· 2 garlic cloves
· 3 tablespoons lemon juice
· 1 teaspoon capers
· sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the sandwiches:
8 slices of sourdough bread
4 lettuce leaves
3 tomatoes, sliced2 avocados, slicedSea salt and freshly ground black pepper8 fresh basil leaves
pinch of smoked paprika, optional
1. In a blender, pour the cannellini beans, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and capers. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Chill until ready to use.
2. Assemble the sandwiches with the toasted bread, white bean puree, lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, 1 artichokes cut in four, fresh basil, sea salt, pepper, a pinch of smoked paprika if desired.
There is 1 product.